2021 New & Revised Literature
2021 New & Newly Revised Literature
- To My Friends & Family (#23)
- Sponsorship in EA (#25)
- Loneliness (#42)
- Fear (#47)
- Acceptance (#90)
- Comfort Zone (#91)
- Pushing Away our Feelings (#92)
- 5 Ways to Face your Grief (#93)
- Guilt (#94)
- Gratitude (#95)
- Calm (#96)
- Kindness (#97)
- Recovery (#98)
- Time (#99)
- Healthy Boundaries (#100)
- Perseverance (#101)
- 50 Tips for 50 Years (#102)
No one except staff is allowed in the office at this time. You may pick up an order by placing it at least 24 hours prior to your pick-up date. Please provide an approximate pick-up time to assure that it is ready and staff are available to assist you. Keep in mind that EAI is closed on Fridays and weekends. Our building is now equipped with a security system, so you will need to call us upon arrival. Please meet the staff member at the door or wait in your car near the door wearing a face mask. Thank you!
Please Consider Making a Contribution!
EA groups are self-supporting and all groups and individuals financially support the EAI office, which manages the literature and administrative work for EA as a whole. Without support from members, EAI staff would not be available to support the many groups and members who have questions, make suggestions, or want to purchase EA materials. Thank you to each individual and group for your contributions.
How to Find an EA Meeting to Join
A key to emotional well-being is to stay active with your group. If there are no groups in your area or that work for your schedule, please consider starting one! Click here to find out more information.
- Click here to search for a FACE-to-FACE EA Group in the United States
- Click here to search for a FACE-to-FACE EA Group outside the United States
- Click here to search for a REMOTELY ACCESSIBLE or VIRTUAL EA Group
- Click here to view the ENTIRE LIST of REMOTELY ACCESSIBLE & VIRTUAL EA Meetings Available Listed by MEETING DAY