How to Find EA Meeting Information
EA meetings are available face-to-face, remotely, and virtually through a wide variety of programs. Click on one of the four options below to start your search. Many face-to-face meetings switched to being accessible remotely or virtually due to the pandemic. Please note that meetings may switch back to being held in-person or as hybrids. Click the links on the right (on a computer) or the link options below to find meeting information. If there isn't one that fits your schedule, you could always consider starting a new meeting! You can learn more about starting a meeting here.
Use this link to search for remote or hybrid meetings, NOT strictly face-to-face meetings. The are many parameters that can be used to search the directory. The most common parameters are the remote program, if the internet is required, meeting day, and time zone.
Here you can find all of the remote and virtual meetings listed by the day of the meeting and time. The list will be updated as information changes. We recommend reviewing the list for a meeting that works for you and then verifying the information with the group's contact(s).
Here you can search for face-to-face meetings within the US using specific parameters (state, city, zip code, etc.). PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THAT THE MEETING YOU CHOOSE IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING BEFORE ATTENDING. Many face-to-face meetings were canceled or switched to remote or virtual ways of gathering due to the pandemic.
A tool to find face-to-face meetings outside the US. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THAT THE MEETING YOU CHOOSE IS ACTUALLY MEETING BEFORE ATTENDING. Many face-to-face meetings were canceled or switched to remote or virtual ways of gathering due to the pandemic.
Meetings Listed in EAI's Meeting Directory Are:
- Believed to be active (based on most recent information provided by the group)
- Registered with Emotions Anonymous International
- Managed by a group of individuals that agreed or requested to be listed
- Not to be used for commercial ventures or solicitation
- Neither approved nor endorsed by EAI for their autonomous business dealings and implementation of the EAI program
- Open to all individuals provided they are not disruptive to the group. Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave a meeting and may be banned from returning.
- Designed to be open to anyone with a desire to improve their mental health. In some cases, a meeting can be oriented toward a specific group of individuals, such as men, women, specific ethnic backgrounds etc. and/or groups with unique shared experiences in order to best meet the needs of those choosing to attend. EA’s goal is to meet the needs of all who wish to become well emotionally; therefore we support a range of meeting types.