Find an EA Meeting:
EA meetings are available in several formats: In-Person, Remote, and Hybrid.
- The Remote and Hybrid groups host their EA meetings either over the phone (so no internet needed), or over the internet through a wide variety of programs (Zoom, Skype, etc) that can be accessed via smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Click on one of the four links below to find an EA meeting:
Use this link to search for Remote and Hybrid EA meetings, which do not require meeting in-person.
Use this link to find a list of all of the Remote and Hybrid EA Meetings, which do not require meeting in-person. The list is organized by the meeting day and time. The list will be updated as information changes. We recommend reviewing the list for a meeting that works for you and then verifying the information with the group's contact(s).
There are many types of EA meetings. This list is to help members/prospective members better understand the focus of a meeting. Not all groups have chosen to define their meeting types.
If there isn't an EA meeting available that fits your schedule, you can always consider starting up a new EA meeting!
- You can learn more about starting a new EA meeting here.
Meetings Listed in EA's Meeting Directory Are:
- Believed to be active (based on most recent information provided by the group).
- Registered with Emotions Anonymous International.
- Managed by a group of individuals that agreed or requested to be listed.
- Not to be used for commercial ventures or solicitation.
- Neither approved nor endorsed by EAI for their autonomous business dealings and implementation of the EAI program.
- Open to all individuals provided they are not disruptive to the group. Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave a meeting and may be banned from returning.
- Designed to be open to anyone with a desire to improve their mental health. In some cases, a meeting can be oriented toward a specific group of individuals, such as men, women, specific ethnic backgrounds etc. and/or groups with unique shared experiences in order to best meet the needs of those choosing to attend. EA’s goal is to meet the needs of all who wish to become well emotionally; therefore we support a range of meeting types.