Main Phone Number: +1 651-647-9712
Main Email Address: email@example.com
Emotions Anonymous International
PO Box 4245
Saint Paul, MN 55104-0245
Use the above link to email if you would like information about an EA support group's meeting information, update a group's meeting information, register a new group, etc.
Click above to send an email if you would like to get a shipping cost, make an order by email, get an update on your order, etc.
*Please Note: Not everyone works every day of the workweek and some staff work remotely during part of the week. We will do our best to respond as soon as we are able.
Order & Shipping Information
- All orders are shipped on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- To avoid customs fees and international postage, members living in Canada may place orders for both French and English materials through PFEA (Publications Françaises Émotifs Anonyme) by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you plan on picking up your order, please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance prior to coming over.
EAI Order Policies
- Insurance Policy: EA International is not responsible for the replacement of any damaged or lost items that are not insured by the purchaser.
- Refund Policy: If for any reason you need to return a purchase, you must contact the EAI office within two weeks of the delivery date of your purchase to inform us of your wish to make a return. Materials must be shipped no later than two weeks after this notice is given. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. The charges for returns made outside of this time frame will not be reimbursed without prior approval.
- Pay Later Option Policy: If you select the "Pay Later" option, please be sure to contact the EAI office with payment information. Payments may be made by sending a check, money order, or providing debit/credit card information over the phone. Orders will not be processed or shipped until payment is made. If we do not hear from you, the order will be canceled 7 days after being placed.
- Customs Fees Policy: These are outside our control and, as every country has different rules, EAI can't include them with order totals. They are the responsibility of the order recipient.