New Group Scholarship Information & Application
We often receive calls from individuals wishing to start a new EA group but lacking the funds to purchase the basic beginning materials. A Scholarship Fund for new groups has been made possible by contributions from generous individuals and existing groups. Scholarships cover 65% of the cost of the Group Starter Kit, (Item #44) which is priced at $44.00 normally. If the New Group Scholarship Fund does not have funds available, those requesting assistance may be placed on a waiting list until funds are available. No scholarships will be made in advance of funds being available.
Qualifications for Receiving Scholarship Funds:
- Contact EAI executive director or staff expressing interest in beginning an EA group.
- Identification of a location or virtual platform, time, and weekday for a meeting.
- Check or credit/debit card payment for the remaining 35% ($15.40) of the Group Starter Kit cost and the shipping/handling costs.
- Orders can be made through EAI's website online store or over the phone.
- The new group has checked with the location to find out if insurance is required and has been obtained if necessary (EAI does not provide insurance).
- Completed application and submitted online or by mail.
How to Submit Completed Application
Once you have completed the New Group Scholarship Application, please send it back to us electronically by email here or through the form below if you can. Otherwise, you can send a hard copy to our mailing address below. If you have any questions about the application or approval process, don't hesitate to reach out to Elaine, the Executive Director here.
PO Box 4245
Saint Paul, MN 55104-0245
This will download as a PDF document.
This will download as a Word document.