Emotions Anonymous International
Board of Trustees General Information
The EAI Board of Trustees is voted into office at the beginning of each fiscal year (July 1) and serves three-year terms. EAI's Board of Trustees makes policy decisions throughout the year during the monthly phone meetings. There are several committees that report to the Board that may include non-Trustees. When applications are being accepted for board positions that information will be available on the website homepage. The application deadline is June 1 of each year.
Click the links to the right or click on the corresponding page you wish to visit below.
- EAI Board Contact Information
- EAI Trustee Monthly Meeting Minutes
- EAI Board Terms
- EAI Board Responsibilities & Requirements
- EAI Board Application
EA Standing Committees
- Current Trustees only:
- Nominating Committee
- Finance Committee
- Open to any EA member. Contact the Chairperson to join!
- Outreach Committee - currently nonoperational. Please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com for information.