EAI's Email & Online Loop Groups
EAI offers two 24/7 remotely accessible options for members. The email Loop Group members use their email or their group's website to send their shares to the group. The Online Loop Group members use their group's website to post their shares to the group.
- Shares should be related to the EA program.
- We do not discuss religion, politics, or promote outside issues.
- We do not use inappropriate or abusive language.
- Personal responses should be sent directly to the writer, not the entire group.
- We do not send poems, jokes, stories written by others, or greeting cards.
- Maintain confidentiality. Do not share information or shares without the writer’s consent.
- Moderators & staff have the right to delete a share or a share's response if it breaks a rule.
Defining Common Acronyms You May See:
- EA = Emotions Anonymous
- ESH = Experience, Strength, Hope
- 12 Steps = The 12 Steps are the basic tenets of the EA program. They can be found here.
- RFT = Reflection for Today (excerpt from the Today book)
- HP = Higher Power
- POOP = Powerless over other people
- POME = Powerless over my emotions
- FOO = Family of Origin
- HALT = Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired