New Group Scholarship Application
The EAI often receives calls from individuals wishing to start a new EA group but lacking the funds to purchase the basic beginning materials, #44, the Group Starter Kit. A Scholarship Fund for new groups has been made possible by contributions from generous individuals and existing groups. 60% of the cost of the Starter Kit ($28.40) may be available through Scholarship Funds, provided there is money in this account to use. If the Fund has no money, those requesting assistance may be placed on a waiting list until funds are available. No scholarships will be made in advance of funds being available.
Qualifications for receiving Scholarship Funds:
- Contact the Executive Director expressing interest in beginning an EA group.
- Identification of a location, time and weekday for a meeting.
- Check or credit card payment for remaining 40% ($15.60)of the Starter Kit cost through the EA website online store.
- New group agrees to pays shipping/handling costs for materials.
- New group has checked with location to find out if insurance is required (EAI does not provide insurance).
- Completion and submission of the attached form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the application and email it or mail it to us.