New Group Scholarship Application
We often receive calls from individuals wishing to start a new EA group but lacking the funds to purchase the basic beginning materials. A Scholarship Fund for new groups has been made possible by contributions from generous individuals and existing groups. Scholarships cover 65% of the cost of the Group Starter Kit, Item #44, which is originally $44.00. If the Fund has no funds available, those requesting assistance may be placed on a waiting list until funds are available. No scholarships will be made in advance of funds being available.
Qualifications for receiving Scholarship Funds:
- Contact the Executive Director expressing interest in beginning an EA group.
- Identification of a location, time and weekday for a meeting.
- Check or credit card payment for remaining 35% ($15.40) of the Starter Kit cost through the EA website online store.
- New group agrees to pays shipping/handling costs for materials.
- New group has checked with location to find out if insurance is required (EA-ISC does not provide insurance).
- Completion and submission of the attached form to email@example.com
Fill out the application and email it or mail it to us.