Share Your Story! Submit a reflection to EAI
Please consider submitting your own reflection as they relate to the recovery tools to add in the monthly newsletter, Strength & Hope.
If you would like to submit your reflection for publication consideration, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th-20th of the month prior to publication. EA needs member involvement! Please keep your submissions to 100 words or less. Due to space limitations, not all submissions will be published and they may be edited. We will try to include as many as we can!
- June - 6th Recovery Tools ~ 6th Step, 6th Tradition, 6th Helpful Concept, 6th Just For Today, 6th Promise, 6th Slogan or 6th Principle
- July - 7th Promise
- August - 8th Promise: Our whole attitude and outlook upon life changes.
- September - 9th Promise: Our relationships with other people improve.
- October - 10th Promise: We intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us.
- November - 11th Promise: We acquire a feeling of security within ourselves.
- December 12th Promise: We realize that God is doing for us what we could not do ourselves.
Please Consider Making a Contribution!
EA groups are self-supporting and all groups and individuals financially support the EAI office, which manages the literature and administrative work for EA as a whole. Without support from members, EAI staff would not be available to support the many groups and members who have questions, make suggestions, or want to purchase EA materials. Thank you to each individual and group for your contributions.
Find an EA Meeting
EA has always offered alternatives to face-to-face meetings and during the pandemic, some f-to-f meetings have shifted to a remote format. The regular alternative meetings are available on the link below. New/temporarily shifted meetings are listed under "New Meetings," (just to the left of this information).
A key to emotional well-being is to stay active with your group. We also offer alternative formats, including phone, Skype, chat and others. Or, if there are no face-to-face groups in your area please consider starting one! Find out more here.
Click here to find a meeting in the United States.
Click here to find a global meeting.
Click here to find a meeting held REMOTELY - chat, Skype, phone and other methods!