EAI's Online & Email Discussion Forums Sign Up & Information
EAI offers an online discussion group called Online Loop. All are welcome to join in the discussion. You can go to it by clicking here. Although this forum is private, you may want to consider using an alternate name for privacy. To download the mobile app click here. Instructions and FAQ answers for the website can be found here.
EAI also offers an email discussion group called Email Loop. Please be aware that your name and email address will show up as subscribed. Although this forum is private, you may want to consider using an email dedicated for the Email Loop for privacy. All are welcome to join in the discussion. Sign up here. If you have something to share about a Step, Tradition, Concept, Just for Today, Slogan, or EA recovery in general, e-mail your message to: email@example.com
The forums are places to share your EA growth and recovery with other EA members who want to read what you have to share about EA and your personal recovery path. Participating with these forums should not replace attending EA meetings, which are essential in the recovery process. EAI suggest that if at all possible, you attend a regular weekly meeting, or perhaps even start a meeting. Learn more here. Experience has shown that those who attend weekly meetings, get a sponsor, work the 12 Steps, share honestly and openly at the meetings, and find a Higher Power that works for them will get better, one day at a time.
The Email Loop & Online Loop, like all EA groups, must be self-supporting through it's own efforts. Please consider helping by making a contribution however great or small. Contributions can be mailed or made online. Please mark your contribution "Email Loop" or "Online Loop" so your group can be credited.
- The forums are not to be used as a bulletin board or news forum. You can sign up for EAI's email list here for information and news.
- Writing should be related to the EA program.
- We do not discuss religion, politics, or promote outside issues.
- We do not use inappropriate or abusive language.
- Personal responses should be sent directly to the writer, choose reply, not reply all.
- We do not send poems, jokes, stories written by others or greeting cards.
- Maintain confidentiality. Do not share information or shares without the writer’s consent.
- Moderators & staff have the right to delete a share if it breaks a rule.