Register a New Hybrid EA Group
Thank you for letting us know that there is a new EA group starting! In order to list your meeting on the EA website and in our database the required fields below must be filled out. Once the form has been submitted, the Database Coordinator will add the group to the website.
We have a "group starter kit" filled with information you can purchase (available at the online store – item #44) to get your group going – and, thanks to generous groups and individuals, there is a scholarship fund that covers 65% of the cost. New groups pay $15.60 for the materials. If you are interested in the scholarship or would like an application you can find that information here. Scholarship funds are limited, just because you apply doesn't guarantee that it will be approved. Please let us know how we can help you as you launch a new meeting and thank you for continuing to keep EA available to all. We also have a New Group Information Packet (#35) that can be emailed to you for free by filling out this form here or a hard copy can be sent to you for free (only paying shipping and handling costs) by ordering it from our online store here.
- Hybrid: Face-to-Face & Remotely by Phone
- These meetings have the ability to be accessed locally face-to-face and by phone.
- Hybrid: Face-to-Face & Remotely Online
- These meetings have the ability to be accessed online without a visual component.
- Hybrid: Face-to-Face, Remotely by Phone & Virtually Online
- These meetings have the ability to be accessed locally face-to-face, by phone, and online with a visual component.