New Group Scholarship Application Information
We often receive calls from individuals wishing to start a new EA group but lacking the funds to purchase the basic beginning materials. A Scholarship Fund for new groups has been made possible by contributions from generous individuals and existing groups. Scholarships cover 65% of the cost of the Group Starter Kit, (Item #44) which is normally $44.00. If the New Group Scholarship Fund does not have funds available, those requesting assistance may be placed on a waiting list until funds are available. No scholarships will be made in advance of funds being available.
Qualifications for receiving Scholarship Funds:
- Contact the Executive Director expressing interest in beginning an EA group.
- Identification of a location or virtual platform, time, and weekday for a meeting.
- Check or credit/debit card payment for the remaining 35% ($15.40) of the Group Starter Kit cost.
- The new group agrees to pays shipping/handling costs for materials.
- Order can be made through EAI's website online store or over the phone.
- The new group has checked with the location to find out if insurance is required and has been obtained if necessary (EAI does not provide insurance).
- Completed application and submitted online or by mail.
This will download as a PDF document.
This will download as a Word document.