New Group Scholarship Application Information
We often receive calls from individuals wishing to start a new EA group but lacking the funds to purchase the basic beginning materials. A Scholarship Fund for new groups has been made possible by contributions from generous individuals and existing groups. Scholarships cover 65% of the cost of the Group Starter Kit, Item #44, which is originally $44.00. If the New Group Scholarship Fund does not have funds available, those requesting assistance may be placed on a waiting list until funds are available. No scholarships will be made in advance of funds being available.
Qualifications for receiving Scholarship Funds:
- Contact the Executive Director expressing interest in beginning an EA group.
- Identification of a location or virtual platform, time and weekday for a meeting.
- Check or credit/debit card payment for remaining 35% ($15.40) of the Group Starter Kit cost.
- New group agrees to pays shipping/handling costs for materials.
- Order can be made through EAI's website online store or over the phone.
- New group has checked with location to find out if insurance is required (EA-ISC does not provide insurance).
- Completed application submitted by email or mail.
Scan or take a photo of your completed application and email it to Elaine
Print and fill out your application by hand and send it by mail.
Attn: Elaine Weber Nelson
P.O. Box 4245
Saint Paul, MN 55104-0245