What's New at EAI!
EA Materials in 2023
- Communication - #105 (New)
- Are We Defective? - #106 (New)
- Serenity Prayer Pocket Card - #M107 (New)
EA Materials in 2022
- EA Bylaws - #24 (Revised)
- Control - #40 (Revised)
- Patience - #58 (Revised)
- Sobriety in the EA Program - #104 (New)
- Water Bottle - #M2 (New)
- Outreach Pocket Card [10/pk] - #M103 (New)
OPEN THE ONLINE STORE TO ORDER ONLINE!
JOIN EAI'S EMAIL LIST (It's free and you can unsubscribe anytime.)
We are sending weekly emails with information, reflections, requests to the EA membership, etc. We hope sending shorter bits of news will be easier to digest and more engaging.
Please Consider Making a Contribution!
EA groups are self-supporting and all groups and individuals financially support the EAI office, which manages the literature and administrative work for EA as a whole. Without support from members, EAI staff would not be available to support the many groups and members who have questions, make suggestions, or want to purchase EA materials. Thank you to each individual and group for your contributions.
How to Find an EA Meeting to Join
A key to emotional well-being is to stay active with your group. Remote and virtual groups are pretty easy to access but we encourage you to try a few out before making any decisions about the Emotions Anonymous program. Most groups follow our standard meeting format, but no two groups are exactly the same. Each group is run by those in the meeting and each has a different 'flavor' as a result. If there are no groups in your area or that work for your schedule, please consider starting one or joining a remote or virtual group! Find out more information on starting up a new group here.
- Search for a FACE-to-FACE group with specific parameters (Within the United States)
- Search for a FACE-to-FACE group with specific parameters (Outside the United States)
- Search for a REMOTE or VIRTUAL group with specific parameters (Accessible Anywhere)
- View EVERY REMOTE & VIRTUAL group (Accessible Anywhere) [Listed by MEETING DAY]