EAI's Remote Meeting Directory Search Tool
EAI has always offered remote and virtual meetings, available to join regardless of location. However, due to the pandemic, many face-to-face meetings switched to remote ways of meeting. The group's meeting listing will indicate whether the meeting may resume meeting face-to-face. Scroll further down this page to begin your search.
You can search using the parameters that are important to you. You must use at least one parameter below (such as: ''program used', meeting day' or 'type of group') in order to use this search tool. Please keep in mind that the FEWER specific parameters you use, the MORE meetings you will find. We suggest choosing ONE or TWO parameters to see as many meeting options as possible.
Meetings Listed in EAI's Meeting Directory Are:
- Believed to be active (based on most recent information provided by the group).
- Registered with Emotions Anonymous International.
- Managed by a group of individuals that agreed or requested to be listed.
- Not to be used for commercial ventures or solicitation.
- Neither approved nor endorsed by EAI for their autonomous business dealings and implementation of the EAI program.
- Open to all individuals provided they are not disruptive to the group. Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave a meeting and may be banned from returning.
- The group's meetings are on specific days at designated times.
- When you attend meetings please be respectful to others and keep the meeting topics related to the EA program.
- Please do not discuss religion, politics, or other outside issues during the meeting. Participants who use inappropriate or abusive language may be removed from the meeting and possibly banned.
- The group's contact(s) are volunteers who provide their phone/email to assist you and answer questions about their meeting.
- Please be kind in your communications. Please be patient as it may take a few days to get a response depending on the contact's availability.
- EA meetings are designed to be open to anyone with a desire to improve their mental health. In some cases, a meeting can be oriented toward a specific group of individuals, such as men, women, specific ethnic backgrounds, etc., and/or groups with unique shared experiences in order to best meet the needs of those choosing to attend. EA’s goal is to meet the needs of all who wish to become well emotionally; therefore we support a range of meeting types.
Anonymity and confidentiality are important to everyone in the program.
By continuing this search, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of all members of EA.
If you can't find a meeting that works with your schedule, please consider starting one! Find out more here.